International Contest of World Spirits
The samples will be presented in an totally anonymous fashion to the judging panels.
Each wine tasted is scored individually and not comparatively.
EACH WINE IS TASTED INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT COMPARED.
Silence, Concentration, Attention, Rigor.
The wines are classified according to the category (color, type, grape variety) and tasted in series and / or mini series in the series.
This unique process was created in 2006 by the oenologist, Jérôme DUFOUR. The rating scale adopted is based on the points system according to the tasting sheet and its descriptors of the International Organization of Vine and Wine (OIV) also recognized by the International Union of Oenologists (UIOE)
No wine has yet received 100/100.
This year the wine that got
the best rating is a red Romanian wine
of 2013 who received 97/100
A Professional Exceptional Tasting
Selection of international female expert
Nothing is left to chance, from the reception of the sample until its tasting and evaluation.
A nominative and qualified international jury composed of 5 tasters representing the 5 colleges tasted and judge in the morning only 30 samples at the most.
A strict process allows us to have:
- Tasting instructions before the competition
- Professional tasting environment
- Juries composed of 5 international tasters
- Information session President and jurors
- Scenario sensory analysis
- Total anonymity: black bouffant bag and ring cetie
- Wine temperature control service
- Tasting glass for the sensory analysis of international standard wines Vinalies Internationales and / or Riedel
- Timing for each wine tasted
- Sommelier service in the tasting room for each table
- Individual spittoons with closure
- Break 15 minutes between 2 sets
- Tasting sheet (OIV / UIOE)
- Immediate results